Reunite Families, End “Parental Alienation,” and Play on an Amazing Team
Sales and Relationship Manager
How to Apply
Please note all parts of the following application process; you’re being asked to shoot a video, and upload your resume. Please submit the application once you have all parts completed, and a team member will get right back to you about next steps.
Your Application Video
Please shoot a 8-10 min video answering the following questions. Upload the link as private / only viewable by link on youtube and then submit the link here when you’re complete
- Why do you feel you’re a good fit for this role and why do you feel inspired to work with CCPI and grow the mission?
- What does success mean to you?
- What motivates you?
- How would you describe your sales style?
- Have you ever conducted a Discovery Call? If so, what is the general structure of that call? What do you feel are the most important things to walk away from that call with - (other than a sale ; )
- What does empathy mean to you? Do you identify as empathetic?
- As a sales person, knowing how to address objections can mean the difference between making a sale or not. Read the scenario below and respond to the following:
You’ve spent about 40 mins on a call with a prospect learning about their current family situation. It’s clear to you that CCPI’s solution is the right path for them and you feel that they are aligned to that fact as well.
However, when it comes time to share what their investment would be for the program, they suddenly start back pedaling. The tell you that “they’ve already spent $10,000 with their lawyer and don’t have any money left”
How do you handle this situation?
- You conduct a great sales discovery call but the prospect is not ready to buy yet— whether it be money, timing, or needing time to think about the solution. You don’t want to push too hard and their objections for not buying are reasonable. You feel its best to give them space and then follow up with them.
What does your follow-up process look like? What are some things that you do to convert them from a maybe to a YES?
- Knowing that we work with people who require support with custody resolution, how would you prospect for opportunity?
- How would you ensure the team you are managing is keeping up with their duties and tasks?
- How do you feel about managing a team of sellers? What would you do to ensure they are always improving or learning?