The key to anything you desire in life, is by following the Magic C's: Confidence & Consciousness. When you are confident, you are able and willing to take on anything. When you are conscious, you are able to make informed decisions. When you are both confident and conscious, you are able to take proactive action.
Building confidence and consciousness is a journey that everyone can undertake. Even alienated parents. And, in everyone's timing. It requires a combination of self-awareness, self-acceptance, and deliberate action. Here are some tips on how you can build Confidence and Consciousness:
- Process and heal inner trauma: The road of consciousness lies in how we process and heal trauma. The more trauma is pushed down, the more it affects our consciousness. That is why we must source and process trauma and pain so we can become more self-aware -> more conscious.
- Recognize your strengths: Take time to identify your strengths and talents. Focus on what you are good at and celebrate your achievements. This will help you to build a positive self-image -> confidence.
- Embrace your weaknesses: No one is perfect. It's okay to have weaknesses. Instead of dwelling on them, embrace them and use them as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Let go of what others think: Caring what others think will kill all confidence. "Confidence is not 'they will like me.' Confidence instead is 'I'll be fine if they don't'" - Christina Grimmie
- Take calculated risks: Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Take calculated risks and try new things. This will help you to build resilience and confidence.
- Take care of yourself: This is essential to building confidence. Make sure you get enough sleep, exercise regularly, eat healthy, and take breaks when needed. Meditate so you can touch in with yourself daily and become more and more conscious over time.
- Surround yourself with positivity: Surround yourself with people who uplift and support you. Avoid negative self-talk and focus on positive affirmations.
- Learn from failures: Failure is a part of life. Instead of dwelling on your failures, learn from them and use them as opportunities to grow and improve. Be willing to accept mistakes and take a look in the proverbial mirror. This will allow you to be more conscious of your decisions, actions, and behaviors.
If you are cutoff from your child and want to be confident in taking action & to have a more conscious approach to the situation, that is exactly why we are here. Contact our team today so you can get started on the path of becoming empowered for reunification.